Monday, February 22, 2010

Belated, but Not Really Apologetic

To everyone who came out to Groundswell last Saturday, thank you for making the the release reading for No Chaser an absolutely phenomenal success. This little electronic thank you card probably should have been written immediately after the reading, and it's not as though I'm aggressively busy, but I just didn't get around to it until now. I've been doing the writer thing and lazing about, not working, pretending that there's something romantic and artistic about an empty bank account and a barren calendar of events. So, again, thank you so much for showing up last week. If anyone actually checks this and was hanging on to a quickly fading hope that such gratitude would be given, I apologize, though I also assume that no such person exists.

If you didn't make it on the 13th (perhaps the greatest day of the year, given the combo of longing and hope that occurs immediately before Valentines Day, plus, book readings), you can still pick up a copy of No Chaser here. I suggest you do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment